1212 S. Beltline Rd. Mesquite, TX 75149
College and Career
Sunday School Class:
1 Corinthians 7:32 But I would have you without carefulness. He that is unmarried careth for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please the Lord:
We would like to encourage every young adult that is from the ages of 18-35 who has never been married and have no children; to visit this dynamic class that strives to please the Lord. Our goal is to continue to edify and encourage each young adult to serve the Lord no matter where they are: Church, Work, College, and in everyday activities.
In this class which we like to call the Crossroads is like no other. We understand the major decisions that will come in life from college, work, marriage, etc. and through the help of God’s Word we hope to direct each individual to God’s will for their life.
We have many exciting things that we do as a class some examples are:
· Bible teaching from the Word of God
· Opportunities to sing specials before the lesson
· Opportunities to bring breakfast for fellow class members
· Participate in old fashioned hymnals songs
· Attend Sunday school activities once a month
· Soul winning opportunities
· Opportunity to win a most faithful award each month
· This coming year June 2015 we will be having our first College and Career conference hosted by our Sunday school class.
Come join us we would love to have you visit and be a part of a ministry that strives to please the Lord.
Brother Gilbert Fernandez
Copyright © Open Door . All Rights Reserved.